A popular saying by Helen Keller states that life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. One who doesnt take risk no longer exist. Life is a series of calculated risk and every thing you decide to do has a margin of risk.
Hence take that risk and hope for a positive outcome.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW TODAY
Did you know
1. Coca-Cola would be green if coloring wasn’t added to it.
2. Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
3. Chewing gum while you cut an onion will help keep you from crying.
4. A hippo’s wide open mouth is big enough to fit a 4-foot-tall child in.
5. Earth has traveled more than 5,000 miles in the past 5 minutes.
6. A broken clock is right two times every day
7.Honey never spoils.
8. Cockroaches can live for several weeks with their heads cut off, because their brains are located inside their body. They would eventually die from being unable to eat.
9.The elephant is the only mammal that can’t jump
10. You are born with 300 bones, but by the time you are an adult you only have 206.