What is BAYI POINTS? Go Premium on BAYI Connect
• YOUTH OF THE MONTH: The Youth of the month will be selected from the premium online community members that applied and will be featured on BAYI quarterly magazine as the BAYI YOUTH OF THE MONTH and also the BAYI TV.
• BAYI TV: This is BAYI TV sessions, one of a kind that can involve educative or interactive interview experience, blending the magic of a live performance with the comfort of a studio session.
• BAYI CONNECT SOURVENEIRS: This is a package or merchandise given to whosoever that is featured on BAYI TV sessions which can either be a cap or t-shirt
• TRIPLE F PROGRAM (Fastest Finger Friday): This will always occur on the BAYI online community, that is a triple f page will be run on weekly basis to engage the online community members and airtime will be shared for whosoever that is fast enough to win the package.
• FIVE THOUSAND UP FOR GRABS: This program runs every Thursday on BAYI CONNECT for online community members when they are put to task to propose what they can do/invest with five thousand profitably. This is then evaluated and a winner is picked and been funded with the five thousand.
Introducing BAYI POINTS AND PACKAGES
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE WAYS YOU CAN WIN BAYI POINTS:
SIGN UP = BP100
DAILY LOGIN = BP2 DISCLAIMER: All packages with its benefits have a duration of one month. You can always upgrade to any package of your choice even if you are already on another package. There are no refunds of BAYI points as soon as it has being deducted. You can’t purchase BAYI points and convert it to recharge card. All BAYI points purchased can only be used to upgrade and advertise on BAYI Connect. All transfers of BAYI points can’t be converted to cash. In other to convert 5,000 BAYI points to recharge airtime, you must be following the triple F’s BAYI page. Recharge card will be credited within 24hrs of conversion, during the weekdays. Any conversion done during the weekend would be credited during the weekday. You cannot carry out any legal action because of wrongful deduction of BAYI points.